"I went to a place to eat. It said 'breakfast at any time.' So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance". --Steven Wright ... If you are a devotee of time travel, check out this song...

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

PaulLevinson.net digest

I'll be back here tonight with my review of Lost, but I wanted to start posting a weekly digest of highlights of what I'm writing about over on my new PaulLevinson.net blog ... (these will always be in addition to what I write here - I'm not leaving :)

Feel free to come over and comment, any time you like. You can comment at the bottom of each entry, or you can click on a link near the bottom of each entry that brings you to my Message Board, where some of these topics are already under discussion...

Last Calls for Space... as in, outer space, and our need to get there...

The Ultimate Nielsen Viewer ... just to show that I sometimes am critical of television...

Gore and Obama ... I accepted a MySpace Friend request for them (i.e., a group exploring and perhaps promoting this ticket), and I'm thinking about more ...

See you back here tonight, maybe over there on PaulLevinson.net, and everywhere... (cue Paul McCartney...)

No comments:

InfiniteRegress.tv